Refined Fuel Delivery Driver
Ceres Solutions, LLP
REFINED FUEL DELIVERY DRIVER
FLSA Status: Full Time/ Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Reports to: Location Manager
Summary: Promote petroleum products and lubricant line of Ceres Solutions in a manner that will optimize our market share, improve efficiency, and fulfill our commitment to deliver these products to our agricultural, commercial, and home-based customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Possess or ability to acquire a Class B CDL with tanker and hazmat requirements
- Develop Top Ten Lists of prospective customers, aggressively pursue, and update for growth at all times
- Deliver premium fuel and products with exceptional account attention in keeping with our brand promise and improving the profitability of the customer and of Ceres
- Demonstrate expert familiarity and continue education of Ceres Solutions (CountryMark) products and services
- Ensure consistent and appropriate brand image for all equipment and in behaviors
- Support the division through additional service responsibilities (e.g.: vehicle upkeep and maintenance, route back up coverage, tank sets, tank and pump repair, installation)
- Communicate pertinent information to Energy Manager and Vice President, as well as with customers and office staff
- Complete logs and reports, as well as facility, equipment, inventory, and inspection documentation as required
- Perform all responsibilities independently, safely and in compliance with environmental stewardship regulations
- Performs responsibilities in on-call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response
- Other duties as needed to support and assist the entire Energy division
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The candidate will have an exceptional work ethic, a positive attitude, professionalism and be self-motivated. The candidate will be highly responsible, flexible, and dedicated to deliver results in seasons of highest demand. The candidate must work well within a team and communicate clearly. The candidate must adhere to the core values of Ceres Solutions Cooperative. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Maintain Class B CDL (tanker and Hazmat endorsements), and additional safety training.
Other Skills and Abilities
The ability to use appropriate energy software and technology to achieve divisional growth goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Ceres Solutions Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective candidates receive consideration without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, non-job-related disability, veteran status, other protected group status, or any condition prescribed by state or local law. The company provides Job Descriptions for positions to aid in orienting candidates to potential opportunities. The description identifies basic requirements, criteria, and expectations. It also provides a basis for making reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Job descriptions are periodically revised and are not to be considered all-inclusive. This description does not cover every task or duty that might be assigned, and additional responsibilities will be added at the discretion of the Supervisor as necessary. Thank you for your interest in Ceres Solutions.ID:uDnQdo