Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
- Coke Florida was named as a 2023 US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Competitive compensation
Coke Florida is looking for a Refrigeration Technician based out of our Tampa location. This position will have a Tuesday-Saturday schedule working a 1:00pm-10:00pm shift.
What You Will Do:
As a Coke Florida Refrigeration Technician, you will be responsible for performing mechanical services related to refrigeration on cold drink and fountain equipment to ensure that equipment is in proper operating condition.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Calls on accounts and responds to service calls as assigned
· Maneuvers equipment in order to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance
· Keeps all refrigeration equipment in proper operating condition
· Maintains positive customer relationships
· Prepare equipment in accordance with company standards
· Ensures vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory
· Maintains clean and safe work area
For this role, you will need:
· High school diploma or GED required
· Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification required
· Demonstrated mechanical, electrical and technical aptitude
· Basic computer skills
· Valid Driver’s License and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
Additional qualifications that will make you successful in this role:
- 1+ years of refrigeration/HVAC experience preferred
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting experience preferred
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
*Major moving violations include, but are not limited to, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence, and reckless driving. Minor moving violations include, but are not limited to, speeding, driving too close, failure to stop, and improper lane changes. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coke Florida guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.