Regional EHS Senior Manager
Gabriel Performance Products, LLC
Regional EHS Sr Manager
Develop and implement EHS & Process Safety plans for manufacturing facilities under his/her accountability, ensuring compliance with regulatory obligation and company standards.
- Being a member of regional EHS leadership team, work closely with business & sites leaders to instill a world class EHS culture focusing on active leadership and associates’ participation, striving to ensure regulatory compliance, eliminate process safety events, occupational injuries and environmental incidents
- Provide direct leadership and management to sites EHS professional, to develop and implement EHS improvement plans based on regulatory obligation and company standards
- Engage with Manufacturing VP’s/Directors, Site Managers and Regional EHS Teams/Subject Matter Experts, to develop and maintain a strong PSM implementation program in accordance with regulatory requirements and company standards
- Develop and maintain a EHS Profile (Risks – Improvement Plans) for each site to ensure visibility and transparency of compliance and risk reductions, in conjunction with Site Manager and the Regional EHS Director
- Develops and reports key performance indicators (KPI’s) to provide the necessary visibility and transparency of EHS performance and improvement plan progress, in conjunction with the Regional EHS Director
- Deliver EHS improvement plans and develop a positive culture for continuous improvement, performance and behavior promoting the implementation of best practice
- Establish regional work priorities and resourcing strategies, in conjunction with Manufacturing VP’s/Directors Site Managers, Regional EHS Teams/Subject Matter Experts and the Regional EHS Director
- Identify needs of professional EHS & PSM support for each manufacturing facility in conjunction with Site Managers; and define a program of support with Corporate EHS/PSM shared services Team
- Provide direct management and deliver coaching/training plan to Site EHS professionals to build & maintain their professional capabilities
- Lead selected networks to share best practices, positive and improvement opportunities, leverage knowledge and experience to drive towards Zero Harm culture
Bachelor’s Degree in EHS related field, Science or Engineering
10+ Years in Manufacturing and EHS roles with 10+ year in leadership positions.