Regional Facilities Manager (F) Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph required
Washington DC, DC
About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Regional Facilities Manager (F) Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph required.
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is currently soliciting applicants for a upcoming new business opportunity in the Washington Metropolitan area. All applicants must hold a current TS-SCI w\ full scope polygraph clearance.
EMCOR is preparing to respond to a government RFP for the facilities operations of a secure government facility. EMCOR Government Services (EGS) is recruiting for the role of Regional Facilities Manager (remote local sites) for this procurement. If awarded the Contract, this position will provide direction and oversight to site-based senior management and operations staff. Working through subordinate leaders, responsibilities include client interaction, financial planning and management, interaction on human resources management, operations improvement, and planning, organizing, coordinating, directing, and controlling assigned contract functions.
******This position is contingent upon contract award*****
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: General duties and responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- A significant percentage of this position is the knowledge, understanding, and execution of integrated facility management and operations and repair services in a large campus secure environment. To meet this requirement, the successful applicate must hold an active TS-SCI w\poly full scope clearance.
- Ensure Managers provide operational and financial support of assigned contracts. Ensure defined scope of work (SOW), including: the performance of daily operations, scheduled maintenance; IDIQ construction and renovations; administration of subcontracts is continuously met.
- Oversee and manage Site-Base staff.
- Maintains a strong business relationship with current client.
- Collaboratively work with EGS senior leadership and staff managers on SG&A control and P&L management.
- Analyze operations to determine potential enhancements or improvements to facilities operational procedures and activities. Recommend appropriate actions or solutions to client consistent with contractually defined goals.
- Provide oversight of the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection and other critical infostructure support systems.
- Maintains a strong safety and quality control programs in conjunction with the EGS Safety and Quality Director\Manager.
- In consultation with the subordinate leaders and HR Business Partner, make decisions concerning the hiring, promotion, and termination of account staff.
- prospective clients.
- Must have an active TS-SCI w\Full-scope clearance
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in engineering, business, or a closely related field, and 8 years’ experience in management-level positions of responsibility and complexity for supporting large campus style facilities ; or a high school, vocational school, or trade school diploma or equivalent, 8 years of related engineering field or business experience, and 8 years’ experience in management-level positions of responsibility and complexity for supporting large campus style facilities
- Personnel management experience with excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, direct, and control all aspects of our account’s operational and repair activities.
- Ability to work with the clients to find amiable solutions to difficult issues.
- Ability to work with management systems and variety of skilled/unskilled, professional, administrative, and industry personnel.
- Working knowledge of client relations, plant management, reporting, budgeting and control, and business operations, blueprints, buildings, grounds, equipment, housekeeping, construction, repair, maintenance, purchasing, inventory control, fire, safety management, & OSHA codes.
- Willingness to be accessible and available at the sites to ensure proper management and operation of plant activities as needed 24 x 7.
- Strong experience with Windows and MS Office and Outlook
- Experience with management of business finances
- Experience with facilities management and IDIQ estimating
- Demonstrated skill at developing and nurturing strong client relationships
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to organize and lead a group of people
- Ability to work independently or as member of a team
- Ability to adapt to ever changing priorities
The individual must be able to walk throughout a large facility to include climbing stairs and walking on catwalks.
EMCOR Government Services requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Government Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled