Regional Sales Manager, Division I Sports
Oil-Dri Production Co.
Responsible for exceeding sales and profitability growth plans by generating new business and growing sales to the existing account. Work in-field to support salespeople efforts and manage key national accounts. Requires computer skills, air, and car travel along with some physical demonstrations of our material on ball fields.
- Support Divisional goals, which includes budgeting, forecasting, and achieving business plan.
- Develop, grow, and maintain key accounts.
- Develop and publish social media and digital content.
- Attend customer events and industry trade shows.
- Train Distributor sales personnel to sell our full product offering.
- Make joint sales calls with Distributor sales personnel.
- Develop and implement marketing programs, which include pricing, packaging, promotions, presentations, shell sheets, price sheets and support new product rollouts.
- Contribute to the overall planning and growth of the Division.
- Properly manage company expenses.
- Report weekly/monthly selling activities and accomplishments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years sales/marketing experience or extensive experience in the sport field market.
- College degree required or equivalent experience.
- Travel required.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Experience or ability to direct train and direct distributor salespeople.
- Excellent organizational skills.