Regional Sales Manager
US Synthetic Corp.
ChampionX has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager located in Hobbs, NM. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base pay and benefits.
This position is responsible for the management, planning and administration of sales activities for the Chemical Injection Pump product lines within the Delaware basin region.
What’s in it For You:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and empowers its employees through continuous improvement
- The chance to Improve Lives in our community with regular outreach and volunteerism opportunities
- The chance to join a learning and problem-solving culture
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid life and disability insurance, health savings account with company provided funds, paid vacation & personal time.
- Compensation package offered: competitive annual base salary with a sales incentive plan for up to 45% of your quarterly base earnings
- Business credit card and company vehicle provided with acceptable driving record
What You Will Do:
- Effectively develop and execute regional sales plans to support the strategic growth objectives while maintaining a profitable gross-margin for the region
- Deliver annual, quarterly, and monthly sales in the region with high levels of accountability, integrity, and ethics
- Develop relationships with internal sales teams, leverage synergies and promote chemical injection pumps and drive joint sales opportunities
- Develop a strategic sales plan that identifies prospects and customers, prioritizes them according to importance and ability to provide results
- Develop annual marketing strategy in conjunction with the Director of Sales and the inside sales team and identify joint marketing opportunities where applicable
- Perform market assessments, competitor analyses, pricing strategies and execute counter strategies to gain market share
- Draw conclusions from market assessment data on the competitive environment and the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and targets, and provide ideas and suggestions to the leadership team
- Set-up customer appointments to conduct sales presentations to promote, sell, and apply our complete product line in a regional sales area
- Manage assigned accounts as well as developing new accounts, projects, or other sales opportunities necessary to meet the revenue goals of an assigned geo-region and associated territories
- Create/maintain customers relationships for new or repetitive business
- Collaborate and provide performance feedback to Manufacture Representatives/Distributors for the area of responsibility
- Communicate with the Sales Team and the Production Team regularly to guarantee that sales and client objectives are met
- Provide product training at the field and corporate levels for all customer types
- Evaluate and implement appropriate sales techniques to increase regional sales volume
- Provide periodic sales activity report as required
- Attend relevant product conventions, sales seminars, and tradeshows
- Manage a geo-region to deliver sales revenues, customer support and objectives as defined by the Director of Sales
- Provide customers with technical support and expertise in reviewing specifications and applying the products
- Manage sales, profit margins and operational expenses for designated sales territory
- Develop and execute meaningful growth strategies that will deliver incremental & repeatable sales revenues
- Develop and update reliable sales forecasts
- Identify, qualify, and convert project and new customer sales opportunities that will contribute to the territory revenues
- Promote integrity and ethical behavior with customers, partners, and employees according to ChampionX policies
- Develop install base in adjacent segments to diversify market share in other regions outside of O&G
- Participate in Lean events with active involvement in CI initiatives
- Report unsafe acts or conditions to supervision immediately as noticed
- New employee training provided on processes, procedures and customer accounts
- Individual contributor
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mechanical engineering, business, or related field
- Candidate must reside in Hobbs, NM or surrounding areas
- Immigration sponsorship not offered for this role
- 5 years of experience in customer facing, outside sales of oil and gas Chemical Injection Pumps (CIP)
- 3 years of experience supporting sales teams and working with an inside sales organization
- Strong technical expertise in oil and gas Chemical Injections Pumps
- Willingness to travel up to 75% in the specified sales territory and business headquarters location in Houston, TX or other CIP supporting locations
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Results Oriented - Good follow up skills to ensure strategy implementation
- Contract negotiation experience
- Adapt at managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Provide leadership through example and adequate direction
- Must be able to produce complex sales reports
- Must be able to communicate with customers at all levels
- Must be able to build relationship with company and customer contacts
- Regular attendance and punctuality are expected upon accepting this position for customer meetings, business meetings and trainings, etc.
- Must have a professional and positive attitude as well as a passion for continuous improvement
- Is open to change and new information
- Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures (steeled toed shoes, safety glasses and other Personal Protective Equipment that is required must always be worn while performing job)
- Maintain high ethical standards
- Role is deemed safety-sensitive and may be subject to employer or customer drug testing.
- Minimal crouching, kneeling, crawling, squatting, climbing ladders, balancing, lifting up to 40lbs., reaching, twisting, stretching, pulling, pushing, handling and dialing.
- Occasional bending, climbing stairs, sitting, standing and air travel.
- Frequent use of a keyboard, walking, driving, and writing.
- Constant seeing, hearing and speaking.
- MBA or a Master of Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Specific knowledge of Wellmark & Timberline products
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.ID:uDnQdo