|Position Summary: The Regional Sales Manager, as a member of the AGS team, will initiate, develop, direct, and implement the Carlex business plan to support the development of aftermarket programs with specific OEM customers through short- and long-term strategic account acquisition and implementation as well as for executing action plans and revenue growth strategies that drive profit and value while meeting our customer satisfaction objectives. |
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and execute long term business development strategy at specific OEM’s to grow aftermarket sales of OEM glass.
- Target future business and revenue opportunities in accordance with ARG sales and growth strategies.
- Consistently achieve stated goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of our customers.
- Understand all customer needs, expectations and industry trends and communicate with key stakeholders within the organization.
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the automotive glass industry and its participants along with Carlex product knowledge and how they are positioned in the market.
- Deliver consistently high service levels to the customer while working to improve Carlex performance metrics.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to manage financial performance of specific assigned accounts.
- Analyze market data and trends to identify sales opportunities and enhance ARG value to customers.
- Develop and track key metrics for performance and develop, propose, and implement solution strategies.
- Responsible for developing status reports and presentations to
- Provide commercial insight and analysis of results, identifying underlying trends and challenging the business on performance and continuous improvement projects.
- Support the strategic planning and strategic initiatives.
- Seek opportunities for continuing process improvement to deliver improved customer satisfaction and/or improved financial performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
- MBA preferred but not required.
Years of Experience:
- 10-15 years of account management experience.
- Valid driver’s license required for business travel.
- Working knowledge of OE and Aftermarket processes and systems.
- Proven success in customer acquisition & retention
- Work beyond the traditional 40 hours per week may be required as workload or projects dictate.
- Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Hands-on approach to problem solving and
- Must possess integrity and be able to manage confidential information with the utmost care, security, and discretion
- Strong analytical “data mining” skills, written, spoken, organizational, administrative, interpersonal, and problem- solving skills
- Ability to be proactive, work independently with minimal direction
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a changing environment
- Efficient and timely at the completion of tasks
- Ability and willingness to uphold the Carlex Values of
- Safety, Accountability, Results Oriented, IT Security, Team Approach, Customer Focused, and strong Integrity and Ethics