Regional Sales Manager – Meat (Northeast)
Reser's Fine Foods
General Summary: Directs and coordinates regional sales activities.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Full-time employee benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid time off, company paid holidays and a variety of voluntary benefit options.
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment that shows we are committed to investing in employee growth and creating a culture of belonging where employees want to build a lasting career.
Visit our website to learn more about our competitive benefit programs - https://www.resers.com/careers/#benefits
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Directs and coordinates regional sales activities for meat in the Northeast territory.
2. Determines sales strategies and goals for customer accounts.
3. Evaluates product and service marketability in terms of customer needs.
4. Follows up on sales leads and establishes new customer accounts.
5. Manages broker networks by maintaining contact with account representatives.
6. Manages and budgets for regional expenses.
7. Plans and oversees new product launches.
1. 3-5 years sales experience in the meat industry is required.
2. High School Degree or equivalent is required.
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Business is preferred.
4. Basic PC skills are required.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
1. Office environment.
2. Travel up to 50% of the time.
This position is eligible for a bonus based on company goals/performance.
Recipe for Success
Reser’s is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser’s has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser’s family of brands include Reser’s American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser’s operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.ID:uDnQdo