Regional Sales Manager
San Francisco, CA
As a Regional Manager, you will implement the company strategy that drives field sales excellence and delivers sales growth. In this role, you will lead, develop, and mentor a team of PPG Store employees, Account Development Managers and Territory Managers who support The Home Depot business.
The Regional Manager will report to the Divisional Manager and work remotely in the San Francisco, CA area.
- Identify, establish, and maintain key partner relationships in effort to build strategic account partnerships and defined programs – emphasis should be to improve share and revenue potential with a goal of supply exclusivity by building sales agreements.
- Develop and implement the profit plan for the assigned region and ensure that profit and sales objectives are met.
- Analyze key performance and efficiency metrics to ensure the region achieves goals.
- Collaborate with the business unit functions to provide field feedback on performance issues and customer requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, with 5+ years proven experience managing a team and demonstrated track record of selling success; 8+ years of selling experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- The competency to effectively manage up to 13 direct and 50 indirect team members.
- Experience with CRM software tools, sales analytics, territory reporting and planning.
- Travel within the United States required.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Education Assistance, Company Car and Fuel Card!