Regional Sales Manager-Southeast
Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM) has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join our Hunter Panels team for the Southeastern territory. The regional manager will manage the daily responsibilities associated with the sales of Hunter Panels Xci wall polyiso products through the direction and management of manufacturer's representatives, distributors, and contractors to ensure achievement of sales goals and management objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct regional sales activities to achieve continuous profitable sales growth by developing and managing a regional sales plan. This includes the management, training and recruitment of sales representatives; creation and implementation of Territory Development Plans; management of regional pricing and quote follow-up activity; management and resolution of product and shipping complaints; oversight of architectural specification and project opportunities; and development of key customers and regional performance using a strategic business plan.
- Support of company strategic initiatives including: New Product Introductions; Marketing Programs; and Carlisle Operating System activities.
- Communicate regional market sales, trends and competitive activities through systematic reporting.
- Analyze profitability performance in each territory and make necessary changes to meet company goals.
- While travelling with your independent sales representatives, regularly call on contractors, architects, and distributors to promote Hunter’s insulation products. Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers at local and national locations within the sales region.
- Must be an effective communicator with Hunter’s internal support teams, conveying market trends, competitive feedback, customer information and special programs.
- Represent the company in professional organizations, such as IIBEC, regional contractor associations, Building Enclosure Council, CSI or AIA chapters within the region.
- Promote tenacious follow-up procedures with sales representatives for Hunter’s products.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Essential Full Performance Knowledge:
- Must have a strong knowledge of the commercial construction market and its business practices.
- Understand the roles of the players within their market: contractors, architects, distributors, competitive manufacturers position and be familiar with other CCM brands.
- Must have a strong fundamental understanding of the Hunter Xci insulation product line and the ability to recommend such products with respect to design and installation practices.
Essential Full Performance Skills:
- Financial acumen
- Effective prioritization of time and resources to achieve goals.
- Must be self-motivated, working well both independently and on cross-functional teams.
- Great communication and team work skills.
- Impeccable follow up skills at all levels.
- Computer/Technology proficient.
Essential Full Performance Abilities:
- Communication: Must be able to present to contractors, architects, consultants, building owners, distributors, sales reps and internal support teams; both in lecture and interactive formats.
- Must have the ability to perform as a team leader in professional industry organizations.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to communicate effectively across the hierarchy of an organization.
- Must have the ability to motivate others, inspiring them to achieve their full potential.
- Must be able to work in a large company setting.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel.