Regional Sales Representative
Do you thrive on working closely with customers? Customizing solutions? Closing deals? Our sales leaders are self-motivated, savvy strategists who strive to understand their customers’ business needs and then figure out the best solution. Our sales teams work closely with our engineers and field service techs to ensure our customers reach their packaging performance goals today – and tomorrow.
We offer rewarding, challenging opportunities throughout the world, across multiple packaging segments. If you’re an ambitious sales leader who’s energized by partnering with their customers to realize their future, we want to talk to you.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Rennco is excited to welcome a new Sales Representative to their sales team. As our Sales Representative, you will contribute to company success by developing leads, establishing and maintaining productive customer relationships, and closing business to achieve targeted sales goals. Preferred location is Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA.
Our ideal team member is a motivated, self-starter, with a strong business acumen and desire to achieve personal and professional growth. You’ll have a solution selling approach to customer projects and be comfortable working in a team selling environment in support of closing business.
Are you energized by this work?
- Achieve quarterly sales goals and year-over-year growth
- Prepare (in coordination with others) a Strategic Action Plan and Tactical Action Plan that leads to attainment of the annual sales forecast that is aligned with the values, vision, and practices of the company
- Maintain and enhance established customer accounts by providing innovative sales support
- Develop new accounts from leads and prospecting efforts
- Ensure that all data necessary to evaluate potential new projects is collected from customers.
- Collaborate with engineering and applications to ensure we are offering our best solution to the customer
- Initiate RFQ (Request for Quotation) with necessary application specifications
- Lead win-win negotiations to optimize both customer ROI and Rennco machine margins
- Stay abreast of new technology, market developments, appropriate standards, and competitor offerings and keep current trends from both market and technical standpoints.
- Collaborate with sales teams from other ProMach brands to identify fully integrated solutions and cross-selling opportunities
What’s in it for you?
There's no monopoly on innovative ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people are happy and choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- BA or BS in Sales, Business or related field required
- Successful track record in sales efforts in the capital equipment field
- Packaging automation and/or Food Service Disposables experience is a plus
- Must have the desire to develop into a commercial leadership role
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to sell ideas, concepts, and programs
- Experience with consultative, solution selling
- Proven ability to prospect and develop new accounts, as well as maintain and renew existing accounts
- Proven ability to translate client needs into concrete solutions
- Experience setting product/project scope parameters, setting pricing policies, and contract negotiation.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM software
- Ability to travel a minimum of 75%
Pro Mach, Inc. was named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strength of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally, with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.