Regional Supply Chain Specialist
North Haven Warehouse, CT
FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today!
Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders.
- Experience with Statistical Forecast, Min/Max, Safety Stock & Reorder Points
- Measure customer performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Perform daily calculations and analyses to track and update safety stock health, inventory data, and statistics.
- Understanding of the impact of Lead Time and Variation have on Safety Stock Calculation
- Collaborate with customers and internal suppliers regarding service, support planning, implementation, and performance.
- Supervise and coordinate the timeline, quality, and quantity of supply chain operations throughout the replenishment cycle.
- Communicate regularly with team members to track performance status and identify potential issues.
- Perform business analysis, identify the root cause, and develop recommendations/ solutions to drive business improvements.
- Working with the Distribution Center to help resolve any issues.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree preferred/Work Experience
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Lean Concept
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills are required.
- MS Office Suite proficiency with the ability to conduct basic database tasks in Excel.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Understand Statistics
- Understand Data Analysis
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong Communication, both Verbal and Written
- Strong Organization Skills
- APICS Certification Helpful
The primary environment is characterized by ambient room temperatures, lighting, and traditional office equipment found in a typical office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reaching above shoulder height, below the waist, or lifting as required filing documents and store materials.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard or mouse and to handle other computer components.
- Occasional lifting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail, service, distribution and wholesale divisions.ID:uDnQdo