Reliability Engineer Intern (Summer 2024)-Winston Salem, NC
What You Will Do
- Experience professional manufacturing practices and processes and be part of a winning Team.
- Host and be a part of weekly meetings to ensure you have the support and help that you need and desire.
How You Will Do It
- Map. document and update Lube Route for current Lube Processes.
- Update manual at each line to show Spare Parts List.
- Assist with labeling each critical asset for Vibration Process Point.
What We Look For
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university, preferably at least a Sophomore in school.
- Pursuing an undergraduate in Electrical Engineering.
- U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the U.S.
- Duration: Summer 2023. Up to 40 hours per week. Part-time during the school year may be available.
- Working Arrangements: On-site based at our manufacturing facility in Winston-Salem, NC.
What We Do Here
Our Winston-Salem, North Carolina assembly plant manufactures batteries used in automotive and marine applications. We opened our facility in 1978 and now employ more than 500 people and operate six days per week. We are actively involved in our local community and give back through food drives for Second Harvest Food Bank and toy drives for Brenner Children’s Hospital.
Who we are:
Clarios is the creator behind the world’s most recognizable car battery brands. We are the car battery found in most new vehicles including leading brands such as Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Honda, and Nissan. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture, and distribute batteries for virtually every type of vehicle. We recover, recycle, and reuse up to 99% of our battery materials, leading sustainability practices in our industry. Clarios, formerly Johnson Controls Battery Group, is currently a Brookfield portfolio company. Learn more about us at www.clarios.com.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please apply. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is key to challenging the status quo. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process by emailing Special.Accommodations@Clarios.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, gender, ethnicity, and all other characteristics protected by laws in the countries where we operate. For more information on our commitment to sustainability, diversity, and equal opportunity, please read our latest report. We want you to know your rights because EEO is the law.
A Note to Job Applicants: please be aware of scams being perpetrated through the Internet and social media platforms. Clarios will never require a job applicant to pay money as part of the application or hiring process.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.ID:uDnQdo