Reliability Program Manager
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
About the Role
The Reliability and Maintenance Engineering team plays a vital role in our operational success in the distribution aspect of the business. Being able to identify risk of equipment failure and eliminate the presence of that risk is what our organization strives for. Seeking a proactive reliability engineering and leadership role for Fulfilment Center operations, focusing on maximizing life, reliability and operational performance of equipment such as conveyors, sortation systems, scanners, cameras, robotics, print and apply systems, and SCADA devices and programs
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Coordinate and plan work activities for the inventory control and maintenance planning technicians to accomplish goals and objectives of North America Customer Fulfillment teams
- Act as first level escalation support for the inventory control and maintenance planning technicians during and after business hours ensuring spares and computerized maintenance system support is available.
- Work closely with FC Operations, Operations Engineering, FC Start up Team, RME Reliability Team, Central Planning, ACES team, and Safety in supporting building systems optimization, maintenance and project implementation
- Monitor equipment reliability metrics and partner with the operations team to prioritize work and improvements.
- Lead the Root Cause Analysis and Permanent Corrective Action activities at the site.
- Identify opportunities to increase equipment reliability and uptime, reduce costs and associated work.
- Make full use of condition-based and predictive maintenance tools to avoid unplanned repair work.
- Assist with skill assessments for the Technical positions within NACF Maintenance teams
- Handle flexible work load which may come from management or FC operations
- Participate in reliability conference calls and coordinate with reliability central team to complete all tasks required
- Serve as the primary conduit for both upward and downward communication with the Central Reliability Team to both feed up information and data to help drive local and network change while also disseminating and driving reliability efforts and programs downward to local your teams
- Drive and promote safety culture within the site including subcontractors, suppliers and visitors
- Provide engineering guidance to Technicians as needed to ensure maintenance goals are aligned with site operation’s needs.
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers to deliver goods and services against contracts and expectations
- Support the Maintenance Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the site as requested
- Develop a strong collaborative team-based environment.
- Perform regular deep dives/data analysis to understand key focus areas for improvement across facility
- Deploy, manage, and improve predictive maintenance program, including Thermography, Vibration, and Ultrasound technologies
- Create, deploy, and share best practices at facility and share with other sites
- Lead continuous improvement events and generate cost savings that exceed site performance goals
- Minimum five years’ experience as a Reliability Engineer or equivalent including managing teams, budget responsibilities, supplier management, problem solving, and client/ customer relations.
- Prefer experience managing teams in an industrial environment containing conveyance, process control and powered trucks.
- Experience required using CMMS systems and reporting
- Demonstrated communication skills written and verbal including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Must have strong computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to align, motivate and lead a team including creating accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Reliability Engineering or other related engineering OR 5+ years of equivalent professional experience.
- Relevant training in MHE, Controls Systems, PIT as well as general building operations
- Experience in project management
- Experience with leading and delivering technical training
- Strong communication and presentation/facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills to deep dive into data
- Ability to turn complex compliance requirements into scalable processes
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing tools such as:
- Value Stream Mapping
- Run Charts
- Pareto Analysis
- Ability to lead others in a technical role and interact with all levels of management.
- Reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to train others with lesser skills
- Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others.
- Field service engineering experience
- Experience supporting a wide range of different conveyors and sortation systems
- Ability to develop and maintain a partnership and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally with Safety, Operations, Engineering, Sr. Management, peers, contractors and vendors
- Ability to multitask and prioritize many different projects
- Six Sigma certification from accredited program
- Root Cause Analysis formal training and facilitation experience
- PMP certification
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
- Experience in usage of CMMS programs in support of RCA projects
- Preventive maintenance procedures
- Industrial electrical
- Industrial controls
- Industrial electronics & robotics
Location:On-site –Kenosha, WI
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.ID:uDnQdo