Reliability Technician – FCII
Job DescriptionUnder Working Supervision this position reports to a senior level specialist, maintenance manager, or operations management position. This role assists on project or contract as maintenance reliability technician.
• Perform work by operating equipment for required testing, measuring or maintenance activities and determining appropriate calibration equipment, methods, and procedures
• Maintain equipment history record by developing/maintaining filing system
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following established project procedures relating to safety, work permitting and work order systems; adhering to legal requirements
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements• A combination of education and directly related experience equal to two (2) years; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Preferred Qualifications• Vocational/technical school graduate and/or technical associates degree or global equivalent of two (2) years maintenance technical or plant support experience
• Exposure to and/or Certification(s) in Predictive Maintenance Technology types and applications such as Vibration Analysis, Ultrasonic Testing, Thermography, and/or Motor Circuit analysis.
• Plant Operations & Maintenance experience and/or other relevant work experience
• Basic working knowledge of industrial equipment such as rotating machinery
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
BenefitsFluor is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote employee health, wellness, and financial security. Our offerings include medical, dental and vision plans, EAP, disability coverage, life insurance, AD&D, voluntary benefit plans, 401(k) with a company match, and training and development courses.