Renovations Manager (F) Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph required.
Washington DC, DC
About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Renovations Manager (F) Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph required.
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is currently soliciting applicants for a upcoming new business opportunity in the Washington Metropolitan area. All applicants must hold a current TS-SCI w\ full scope polygraph clearance.
EMCOR is preparing to respond to a government RFP for the facilities operations of a secure government facility. EMCOR Government Services (EGS) is recruiting for the role of Renovations Manager for this procurement. If awarded the Contract, this position will provide direction and oversight to site-based senior management and operations staff. Working through subordinate leaders, responsibilities include client interaction, financial planning and management, interaction on human resources management, operations improvement, and planning, organizing, coordinating, directing, and controlling assigned contract functions pertaining to site-based renovation, IDIQ and construction services.
******This position is contingent upon contract award*****
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: General duties and responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- Manage general construction projects from conception to completion
- Prepare detailed project estimates and proposals
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and manage costs
- Perform “buy-down” functions after project award
- Oversee all onsite and offsite construction activities to monitor compliance with client, building and all safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct in-house workers and subcontractors
- Manage materials and equipment purchases and track inventory
- Monitor site safety and quality performance
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Analyze, manage, and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Manage project close out, client acceptance and submit project close-out and billing forms to the accounting group
- Must have an active TS-SCI w\Full-scope clearance
- A high school, vocational school, or trade school diploma or equivalent.
- 10 years’ experience assisting or supervising construction projects of increasing complexity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Proven working experience in construction management. Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards. Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- The ability to successfully interact with senior level clients
- The ability to manage many highly diverse contracts
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EMCOR Government Services requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Government Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled