Warren CAT Power Systems
TEAM UP WITH US!
The Rental Coordinator is responsible for directing and coordinating activities of establishment engaged in renting machinery, tools and equipment to companies involved in business operations or to individuals for personal use by performing the following duties.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Complete rental transactions, and pickup / delivery coordination of rental units.
· Prompt response to incoming calls and return of voice messages.
· Creating, editing, invoicing, and closing rental agreements using WCAT rental software.
· Compares computer and physical inventory counts and solves any discrepancies as needed.
· Obtain credit PO requirements from our internal credit department as needed on a daily basis.
· Ensure cash (COD) accounts are collected and maintained throughout the rental period.
· Prepare and assist with rental quotes.
· Responsible for the transfer and tracking of equipment between stores as needed.
· Maintain a positive approach to customer service and satisfaction.
· Recommends products and services to existing and potential customers.
· Follows check-in / check-out procedures of all units entering or exiting the equipment yard.
· Accurately document lost rentals from customer and sales representatives.
· Invoice rental fuel, maintenance, damage, and transportation costs as needed.
· Instruct customers on safe and proper use of equipment.
· Exhibit professional behavior with both internal and external associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
· Proactively establish a positive working relationships with others by demonstrating excellent behavior flexibility and effective communication skills.
· Ensure company policies, safety policies, and work processes are followed and in compliance.
· Complete assigned tasks within required time deadlines.
· Manage multiple subordinate employees in the Cat Rental department. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these subordinates. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· Associates degree from accredited college or university and/or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to perform cold calls to potential rental customers.
· Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast paced work environment.
· An individual in this job is expected to be able to work well with others and be reliable. Handle multiple projects. Must have good communications skills and work well with both external and internal customers.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and/or employees.
· Knowledge of MS Office Suite software.
· Minimum six months’ experience operating a computer in Windows based environment.
WHY WORK WITH US?
· We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
· We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
· Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally do heavy lifting.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Required travel up to 10%.
This position is not considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.