Rental Power Generator Field Tech II
Warren CAT Power Systems
TEAM UP WITH US!
The Rental Field Technician II is responsible for providing high quality repair service on equipment, in order to respond to customer needs in a positive, caring and timely manner and to ensure maximum value for work performed.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Complete assigned jobs and task to meet flat rate times and re-do metric.
· Complete related paperwork and access databases required to complete job (work order, parts order, JSA, DBS, SIMS, SIS web, STW) accurately and timely.
· Remove and install parts, disassemble and assemble components, and test and adjust assemblies with minimal supervision.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot problems, give recommendations for repairs and make all critical Rental and engine repairs and adjustments.
· Test and verify correct operation of all repairs and adjustments.
· Apply general failure analysis and procedures to determine proper diagnosis.
· Mentor Rental team members
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or suggest three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos and the ability to write simple correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to provide accurate information to management for quoting.
· Obtain or currently possess adequate tooling to perform duties.
· Clean driving record and ability to obtain CDL within 90 days of hire for field assignment, must be 21 to be assigned and operate field vehicle.
WHY WORK WITH US?
· We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
· We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
· Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Required travel up to 40%.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Keywords: mechanic, heavy equipment mechanic