Representative – Customer Service
As a Representative - Customer Service, you will respond to customer inquiries by telephone, e-mail and/or walk-ins to provide inquiry or problem resolution. You will resolve mostly routine and some non-routine, more complex problems and communicates solution or requested information to the customer. You will analyze a customer's service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow up as needed.
- Support customer base by answering questions, concerns, account inquiries as well as handling customer complaints.
- Process payments for cash account customers.
- Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between other departments when necessary.
- Back-up support to sales counter with walk in and telephone inquiries.
- High School Degree or Equivalent required
- Associates’ Degree (U.S.)/College Diploma (Canada) preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, and e-mail
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Wesco”) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.