Representative, Sales (First Responder)
American Red Cross
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
**** As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment ****
Join us—Where your Career is a Force for Good!
WHY CHOOSE US?
As one of the nation’s premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. When you join our team, you have a direct impact on a meaningful mission, and you can help save lives every day. If you share our passion for helping people, join us in this excellent career opportunity. Work where your career is a force for good.
We are committed to the diversity of our workforce and to delivering our programs and services in a culturally competent manner reflecting the communities we serve. Our work environment is collaborative, respectful, and inclusive with a focus on building ally ship and a culture of belonging that empowers all team members. Come to learn, grow, and succeed while sharing your passion for making a difference.
The Red Cross supports a variety of cultural and community resource groups for employees and volunteers. From the Ability Network, our Asian American & Pacific Islander Resource Group, the Latino Resource Group, and Red Cross PRIDE, to the Umoja African American Resource Group, our Veterans+ Resource Group, and the Women’s Resource Group, these networks provide connections, mentoring and help give voice to important concerns and opinions.
At the American Red Cross, your uniqueness can shine!
The American Red Cross is currently seeking a First Responder Training Sales Specialist. This is a Hybrid position located in the State of Texas
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: The First Responder Training Sales Specialist is responsible for sales and revenue growth from mid-sized and large accounts within assigned territory. The First Responder Training Sales Specialist is directly responsible for developing long-term relationships with each Top Tier customers while identifying new and ongoing sales opportunities within each account. The First Responder Training Sales Specialist also sells Training Services products and services to new targeted acquisition accounts.
WHERE YOUR CAREER IS A FORCE FOR GOOD (Key Responsibilities):
- Sells Training Services products and services to corporate, government and/or not for profit customers. Seeks and acts upon leads and builds relationships with potential customers to bring them to close.
- Identifies business and growth opportunities using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business. Increase client and revenue base by contacting, qualifying, proposing and closing new business with high value prospects.
- Ensures productive and professional relationships with prospective customers.
- Develops trusted advisor relationships while operating as a key point of contact with Top Tier accounts, customer stakeholders and executive decision makers.
- Explores and builds partner relationships with OneRedCross partners to develop and/or enhance business alliances (i.e. Chapter staff, Blood Services).
- Responsible for attaining assigned sales volume and revenue objectives.
- Responsible for operating within prescribed budget.
- Territory size: annual revenue target greater than $600,000 to over $1,000,000
• Standard Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm CST. Times may vary based on meetings
• Pay Information: The salary range for this position is $79,600. -$84,880. annually
- WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED :
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent related experience required. Related disciplines include Business, Sales, Marketing or Finance.
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years of successful experience in a B2B sales and/or product marketing position. Knowledge of and experience in applying field sales techniques.
- Proven executive level sales’ skills and ability to acquire and manage large accounts.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills and demonstrated ability to utilize MS Office programs and Salesforce.com or similar client relationship management applications.
- Ability to travel 50-90%. Must have reliable transportation for regional travel.
Essential Functions/Physical Requirements
Depending on work assignment, may require ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; or the ability to stand, walk and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of up to 20 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information. Overall mobility is essential. May include sitting for long periods of time, driving a vehicle and working under challenging conditions.
Work is performed indoors with some potential for exposure to safety and health hazards related to
emergency services relief work. May travel and participate in meetings and conferences throughout
chapter jurisdiction, state and Red Cross system. Because the Red Cross is a disaster response
organization, staff may be asked to be on 24-hour call during period of major disaster.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU THE COMPETITIVE EDGE: The territory will cover, the entire state of Texas and Las Cruces NM Experience in Aquatics is preferred
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
We take care of you, while you take care of others. As a mission-based organization, we believe our team needs great support to do great work. Our comprehensive benefits help you in balancing home and work. With our resources and perks, you have amazing possibilities at the American Red Cross to advance the learn.
• Medical, Dental Vision plans
• Health Spending Accounts & Flexible Spending Accounts
• PTO + Holidays
• 401K with 4% match
• Paid Family Leave
• Employee Assistance
• Disability and Insurance: Short + Long Term
• Service Awards and recognition
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life’s emergencies don’t stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of RightsID:uDnQdo