Residential Engineering Intern
S2 Security Corp.
Country:United States of America
Location:CAI23: Carrier-Indianapolis, IN 7310 W Morris St, Indianapolis, IN, 46231 USA
Carrier Global Corporation, global leader in intelligent climate and energy solutions is committed to creating solutions that matter for people and our planet for generations to come. From the beginning, we've led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we have a world-class, diverse workforce that puts the customer at the center of everything we do.
About this role
Built on Willis Carrier’s invention of modern air conditioning in 1902, Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable, and high-performance buildings. We constantly build upon our history of proven innovation with new products and services that improve global comfort and efficiency. Today, Carrier needs your talent to build upon this legacy and create solutions that matter for people and our planet!
We are seeking a motivated, results-oriented college student to join our team for the summer. The Carrier internship experience offers interns an environment that provides practical, challenging, and meaningful on the job work experience and the opportunity to apply knowledge and demonstrate strengths in efforts to assist Carrier in achieving its business strategy.
As a Residential Engineer intern, you will gain experiences that include, but is not limited to:
- New Product Development Process (for outdoor Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps)
- Create test plan, perform testing, and analyze data for completeness and accuracy
- Present your findings to engineer peers of various levels within the company
- Work with cross-functional team members
- Assigned to small projects or discrete tasks within functional discipline
- Still learning the fundamentals of the discipline and role
- Understands key concepts in their discipline
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related field of study
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Applicant must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Relevant coursework or previous internships are preferred
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and proactive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player and willing to collaborate with others on projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy NoticeID:uDnQdo