RFIC IPT Lead
Job DescriptionThis position is for an IPT Lead role for RFIC Research & Development project(s). The IPT Lead will have strong people and technical leadership skills with exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to present complex technical issues to Lockheed Martin management. A strong interest in microelectronics development is desired. The role will require leadership and oversight responsibility to focus on overall project execution across cost, schedule, and technical performance. Responsibilities of this position could include the following:
• Manage financial, schedule, staffing, and risk in planning and execution of project scope
• Provide status and technical briefings
• Ensure disciplined program execution, including facilitation of technical reviews, Product Development Alignment with the Hardware Development Plan, and development of all necessary engineering artifacts
• Responsible for the identification and closure of technical issues & risks, including dependency closure
• Interface with, develop, and maintain strategic partnership with key RFIC stakeholders, including Engineering & Technology leadership, business development, corporate, government laboratories, universities, and/or small businesses
• Support RFIC proposal development & Basis of Estimate generation in alignment with Business Area strategic plans
Basic Qualifications- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent BS Degree in related technical discipline from accredited college with minimum of 9 years
- IPT Lead experience or technical subject matter expertise in the area of RFIC or Analog IC design
- Experience in defining R&D program objectives, preparing and presenting research plans and results to management and customers, developing research proposals, planning, implementation, and tracking of R&D projects
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the SECRET level
Desired skills• Advanced degree in Science, Math, or Engineering
• Previous RFIC IPT lead experience
• Ability to write key sections of proposals to win DoD-funded contracts, team with university and or government lab researchers, and collaborate with small and medium enterprise companies
• Proven record of winning and executing contract R&D programs
• Experience in transitioning technology from the research environment to users
EEOLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
*Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.