Robot Welder, 3rd shift – Ventrac
Who Are We?
Ventrac, located in Orville, Ohio, is a division of The Toro Company. Ventrac is a premier innovator of equipment for turf and landscape grounds management, sidewalk snow removal, and specialty grounds care maintenance. Built for performance with quality to last, Ventrac equipment is ideal for golf course turf management, sports fields, collegiate campuses, residential and commercial property maintenance, and public green spaces.
As the third shift Weld Robot Operator, you will be responsible for operating a robotic welding cell and performing necessary tacking/weld touch up utilizing a wire-fed MIG/Pulse Welder. Team members will need to have excellent mechanical aptitude and welding knowledge to produce weldments utilizing multi step fixturing in a high paced quality driven environment.
Hours: 10pm-6:30am Sun-Th
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with Ventrac, you will be responsible for:
- Operate a welding robot and/or perform hand welding to produce accurate weldments/assemblies
- Set up robot cell by selecting appropriate fixtures, weld patterns, components, programs, and other tooling
- Set up fixtures, mount parts in fixtures, and perform mechanical assembly. This includes using hand and air tools such as wrenches, torque wrenches, impact wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, etc.
- Remove components from fixtures, clean and check them for quality, and correct errors or deficiencies of weldments
What Do You Need?
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Minimum 1-3 years of welding training / experience
- Must be able to read, understand and follow schematics, weld drawings, and other work instructions
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. regularly and bend, squat, walk or stand for long periods of time
What Can We Give You?
At Ventrac we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits – Ventrac offers employees at our Orrville, OH location a variety of perks, including:
Dress for your day - We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why employees are encouraged to take advantage of our free uniform program (that includes full laundry service). All production employees are also requires to wear steel toe boots with mt guards (Ventrac will reimburse up to $175 after 6 months of employment).
Onsite amenities – With two onsite cafes and large break rooms, we have a convenient and comfortable area for breaks and lunches. We have around 350 employees and are always growing. We have newer, high-quality facilities (built from 2014-2018) and an exceptionally clean manufacturing work environment.
Growth Opportunities – TTC prides itself on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers. Tuition reimbursement, opportunities to move into new areas of interest, and promotion opportunities are a few examples.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.ID:uDnQdo