Route Delivery Driver (Non-CDL)
Beechwood Distributors, Inc.
Beechwood Sales and Service, a beer and beverage distributor, continues to fine-tune the portfolio to maintain an unparalleled breadth of styles with the most coveted brands available. We are proud of our high level of service and selection by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as a Top Workplace. We offer a chance to work with talented people in a collaborative environment. Beechwood provides top-notch benefits including competitive wages, outstanding benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and opportunities for growth and development within our organization.
There is an exciting career opportunity in our Delivery department. We are looking to hire a Full-Time Non-CDL Delivery Driver. This individual will be responsible for making deliveries in a non-CDL 26' box truck for the Menomonie area. Prior Non-CDL driving experience is not required as we will provide training. Other duties include the breakdown and restocking of beer deliveries, building displays, and rotating product in our retail accounts. Delivery Drivers are developed and mentored to become familiar with sales and operations within our growing company.
The schedule for this position is Monday – Friday, early first shift, you will be home every single night!
Essential Job Functions:
- Safely operate a non CDL box truck
- Physically unload and load product on and off trailers
- Physically unload and deliver product to our customers
- Ensure proper stock rotation of our products and place products on shelves, racks, displays, and in coolers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Collect checks from our customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Critical Physical Demands:
- Use of hand and foot controls for driving
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis.
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck and/or cart loaded with up to 165 pounds on level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
What We Are Looking For:
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-starter
- Valid driver's license and clean drivers record required
- Experience in the beverage industry is highly preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Daily, punctual attendance is required
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Pass a company paid for drug test and physical
- Must be able to lift, move, and place cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, with occasional lifting and moving up to 165lbs (kegs)
Why Join Us?
- Career development and on-the-job training
- 401K with company match + profit sharing
- PTO + paid holidays
- Platinum-level health coverage including medical, dental and vision insurance with $0 in-network deductible and low premium contributions
- EAP Program with work-life services
- Wellness benefits, tuition assistance, cell phone discounts
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support a diverse and inclusive culture and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any status protected under federal, state, or local law.ID:uDnQdo