Route Sales Rep
Calise & Sons Bakery, Inc.
Join Calise in Worcester! You will be delivering New England's favorite freshest bulky roll to our customers. Your job will be to service retail, restaurant, and institutional channel business with Calise bread and roll products on an established route. Ensure customers are receiving orders on-time and in the quantities they have ordered. Successfully manage time sensitive deliveries and assure fresh product conditions in retail outlets and work safely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute established Company safety, sales , and marketing strategies
- Operate Company box truck vehicles in a safe and courteous manner (no CDL necessary)
- Responsible for reporting to work on time to meet the needs of the business
- Maintain close working relationship and communication with Depot Manager and Supervisors and customers
- Manage all route sales related activities in assigned position and territory
- Responsible for accurate accounting of product received and sold and revenues generated or received.
- Responsible for participating in all activities set out by the company in support of the Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Everyone has responsibility to support and follow our Food Safety and Food Defense programs.
- Must be at least 21
- Minimum 1 years of DSD service or sales experience is a plus
- Safe driving history
- Must successfully pass a drug test and background screening to be eligible
- Must possess or be able to acquire a DOT Medical card
Compensation & Benefits:
Training pay, then salary plus commission on net sales
- Company health, dental, vision, life insurance benefits, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays.
- Uniform & shoe program
- Perfect attendance & safety award programs
- Free daily Calise bread for each employee!