Route Sales Representative- Overnight stays required
Schwan's Home Delivery
Now offering a $4,000 Sign on Bonus!!
As a Route Sales Representative, you will be in charge of all daily aspects of running a national route-based food business! Driving the iconic Schwan's yellow truck, you will sell and deliver frozen foods to customers' while building the strong relationships to maintain and grow your route. Come be a part of our journey and see how far your ambition, outgoing nature and exceptional customer service can take you.
New hours to get our drivers home earlier in the evening! 9am-6pm Over Night Stays are required twice a week
Position Type: Full-time
Compensation: $52,000 - $57,000 / year ($160 a day base + commission)
- Work independently as part of a team of motivated individuals who share similar values.
- You receive up to 4 weeks of hands-on training from leaders who care and coach you to success; after which you receive your own established route.
- Safety is our #1 priority! You will be trained and expected to apply safe practices while servicing customers and operating the company vehicle. Including adherence to traffic laws, safe operating practices, company policies, standards, Department of Transportation regulations and requirements and any other program requirements.
- Exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat, cold, rain, snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
- You will be responsible for seeking out and establishing new customers for the route system in the assigned areas, making sales presentations to prospective customers and informing customers of new products, promotional products and any specials.
- We treat our customers like family, building relationships in our local communities, and in return they welcome us at their homes and into their lives.
- Enjoy most weekends off and work a reliable schedule starting mid-morning until mid-evening (average 10-hour day).
- Earn a guaranteed daily-base pay with commission on a weekly basis.
- You will be eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple health, dental and vision plans, Employee Incentive Program, and a 401K plan with a company contribution, plus more, including an employee discount!
Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including appropriate driver's license and medical certification. NO CDL license required
- Positive Attitude and High Energy
- Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability and team support
- Must be comfortable with computer technology or have a willingness to learn
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes diversity, represents the communities in which we operate, enables attraction of diverse talent pools for today and tomorrow and positions Schwan’s Home Delivery as an employer of choice.
Member of the military? We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to a career at Schwan's Home Delivery!
Schwan’s Home Delivery is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.ID:uDnQdo