Route Sales Representative
Schwan's Home Delivery
SAINT CLOUD, MN
Now Offering $4,000 Sign On Bonus!
Base plus Commission totaling $52,000 - $57,000 / Year
Most Weekends Off!
As a Route Sales Representative, you have the opportunity to drive the iconic yellow truck. You sell and deliver frozen food to confirmed customers while building strong relationships to maintain and grow your route. Come be a part of our journey and see how far your ambition, outgoing nature, and exceptional customer service can take you!
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30am-6:30pm
What you can expect
- Receive 4-6 weeks of paid hands-on training from leaders who care for and coach you to succeed with an emphasis on safety
- Upon completion of training, you receive your own established route
- Work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- Enjoy most weekends off and work a consistent schedule averaging 50 hours a week (average 10-hour day)
What we offer
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Eligible for benefits after 30 days
- Health, dental and vision plans
- 401K plan with a company contribution
- Employee incentive plan
- Employee discount
What we require
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation drug test and physical
- Valid driver’s license
- No CDL required
- High School Diploma or GED
What will make you successful
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Positive attitude, friendly, and high energy
- Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability, and helpfulness
- Comfortable with technology or have a willingness to learn
Member of the military? Thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we consider recent military experience as a great background to a career with us!
Schwan’s Home Delivery is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or other protected class.ID:uDnQdo