Sales Account Executive
Sharp Business Systems
Sharp Business Systems (SBS) is a direct sales division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, the U.S. based subsidiary of Japan's Sharp Corporation. With the strategic solutions set that make up the Simply Smarter Office, Sharp Electronics is viewed as a leading provider of innovative technologies and services ranging from its highly acclaimed AQUOS interactive display panels and portfolio of multi-functional printers, to a proven suite of advanced workflow and managed IT services.
To support our growing business, we are looking for additional Account Executives to increase sales in our Business Systems division. Currently, we are hiring for opportunities in our Los Angeles area sales office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. If you have prior experience in outside sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
- Meet established sales quota by selling Sharp technology solutions and services.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on existing clients and potential new business sales opportunities within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities and client relationship information via CRM tool set.
- Meet weekly with management to plan and review territory prospecting activity.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for growth within assigned sales territory.
- Resolve customer issues through problem solving process; developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
- Organize and implement post-sale delivery and implementation of SBS solutions at customer locations.
- BS/BA in Business administration or related field preferred.
- Outside sales experience in document technology preferred.
- Relevant industry experience accepted in lieu of a college degree.
- Technology competent, understanding of MS Office applications.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Require a valid US driver’s license and means to drive to multiple locations on a daily basis.
- Territory Management, prospecting.
- Solutions oriented, problem solving.
- Financial / Business acumen.
- Negotiation / Closing skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction.
- Ability to work with key influencers and senior level decision makers.
Who we are:
Sharp Business Systems (SBS) is the direct sales division of Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America and is on Fortune Magazine’s 2022 World’s Most Admired Companies List. SBS branches throughout the U.S. combine the resources of a multi-billion dollar corporation with the value of local representation and community relationships. By accelerating collaboration, improving efficiencies, digitizing workflows, and increasing information security, SBS strives to help businesses achieve Simply Smarter work through technology that is smart and easy to use. Sharp’s expansive line of products and solutions include interactive displays such as the award-winning AQUOS BOARD® interactive displays, commercial displays, security-first laptops, IT management solutions, desktop monitors and a full suite of multifunction copier and printer solutions.
Note: Requires a valid US driver’s license and means to drive to multiple locations on a daily basis
Sharp Electronics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer – minority/female/disability/veteran