Sales Assistant Coordinator
United Engines, LLC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Any one position may not include all of the listed duties, nor do all of the listed examples include all tasks which may be found in positions within this classification.
• Assists the Product Coordinator in the purchasing of product inventory.
• Uploading of backup documentation to customer invoices.
• Assist with monthly product inventory
• Create work orders based off of signed quotes.
• Assist in generating labor only invoices.
• Assist with creating and maintaining unit files.
• New unit and extended warranty registrations.
• Customer notification and communication on behalf of sales team as required.
• Assist with new unit A/R calls as required.
• Assist with strategic accounts PAR notifications as required.
• Organize and maintain sales literature.
• Maintain a strong, personal commitment to the safety culture.
• All other duties as assigned.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Exhibits efficiency in problem solving by identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner to best meet customer needs.
• Commitment to a standard of excellence in customer service by responding promptly to customer needs and soliciting customer feedback to improve service.
• Shows superior written and oral communication skills, speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and responds well to questions.
• Contributes to building a positive team environment through commitment, respect and communication.
• Demonstrates professionalism by acting with integrity, high moral standards and personal accountability.
• Shows organizational support by consistently following policy and procedures.
• Measures self against standard of excellence and motivates self to continually achieve.
• Shows adaptability by effectively responding to frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Exhibits superior dependability by consistently arriving to work on time and as scheduled.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• General knowledge of parts and inventory procedures and software.
• Display strong organization skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. Able to lift 65 lbs. from floor to shoulder level occasionally.
• Ability to frequently exert the pound force limits for push/pull 50lb f (no wheels) or 100lb f (wheels).
• Requires frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, lifting, carrying, and reaching or handling with arms, hands and fingers.
• Requires crawling and working in narrow spaces.
• Manual dexterity sufficient to work with fingers.
• Normal vision with or without corrective lenses.
• Exposed to cold, heat, noise mechanical/electrical fume or odor.
• Will be required on occasion to work more than 8 hours on one shift.
• Will be required to work at a minimum height of four feet off of the ground.