Sales Center Representative
Are you ready?
As a Sales Center Representative, you will develop relationships with new prospects and maintain relationships with established customers while selling Company products and services. You will connect with a wide variety of customers, learn about exciting technology and products, and grow your career in sales.
In this role you will:
- Work to grow business in your assigned account package
- Monitor your territory for competitor issues or other factors affecting the business
- Respond to customer inquiries and questions promptly and effectively
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate customer records, enter orders and quotations into system
- Negotiate pricing with customers and suppliers
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to negotiate and be persuasive
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Presentation and communication skills
- 1+ years relevant experience preferred, 2 or 4 year degree preferred
Why should you join Graybar?
At Graybar, our employees are the heart and soul of our company. We believe that employees with diverse perspectives bring the ideas and innovative thinking we need to solve our biggest challenges and compete in an ever-changing world. Consistent with our values, we welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences into our company because we believe it’s the right thing to do and the right way to run our business.
We want each of our employees to know that they matter and to feel a sense of belonging, ownership and inclusion at Graybar. We believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect, and we work to build a collaborative environment where our employees have the opportunity to grow, learn and make a difference, both as individuals and as part of the team.
Apply now and find out what’s next for you.At Graybar, we are known for our comprehensive benefits and our employee stock ownership plan! As a full-time employee of Graybar, you will accrue THREE weeks of vacation during your first 12 months, and will have access to a wide variety of our benefits. Benefits include: Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug, Dental Insurance, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Disability Benefits, Profit Sharing Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays, Employee Recognition Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by clicking Introduce Yourself in the top-right corner of the page or create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!ID:uDnQdo