Tempur Sealy, Inc.
Tempur-Pedic Sales Associates will engage our customers to provide excellent service while marketing and selling to build and develop our retail concept. Our Sales Associates’ passion for Tempur-Pedic, commitment to building long-term customer relationships, and desire to build collaborative channel relationships set us apart.
Our Store Associates sell through inspiration, gain information by building relationships with the customer, and are skilled at asking customers the right questions. They listen intently and give the customer the confidence they need to make the best product decision.
Essential Role Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and interest in providing exceptional customer service and creating a welcoming and consultative experience
- Provide excellence in customer service, including product information and appropriate follow-up
- Support the Store Manager in maintaining the standards of presentation and product care
- Foster and support a collaborative and open environment
- Ability to recommend and up-sell our products
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Ability to develop interpersonal skills and capabilities through ongoing training, as provided by the company
- Special duties as assigned by Store Manager
- Maintain a consistently neat and professional appearance by following the company's dress code standards
- Ensure all safety and security rules are followed
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.ID:uDnQdo