Johnson Brothers Of Nevada, Inc.
Johnson Brothers is a national family-owned wine, spirits and beer distributor. We’ve been providing exceptional service to our customers since 1953, representing the world's most famous brands in the beverage industry.
The Sales Consultant position services retail stores. General responsibilities comprise of the proper management of an established sales territory including selling, servicing, merchandising, administration and ensuring up-to-date accounts receivable.
- Ensure consistent customer contact
- Properly plan and execute sales initiatives
- Handle all customer-related issues in a prompt and friendly manner
- Full understanding of products and pricing schedules
- Make effective sales presentations
- Achieve assigned company objectives and successfully grow business
- Identify and nurture new accounts
- Use all available POS to enhance selling efforts
- Focus on merchandising basics such as display size and location, shelf position and standards, cold boxes, counters, windows and anywhere else consumers can be impacted
- Follow necessary steps when making sales calls
- Perform reliable inventory checks and communicate properly to minimize order mistakes
- Properly rotate products on shelves, cold boxes, displays, etc.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Handle all paperwork issues in a proper and timely manner
- BA/BS college degree or related industry experience
- Prior route sales experience (highly preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goals and results driven
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- Local candidates preferred (no relocation package)
Johnson Brothers is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Johnson Brothers makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Time Type:Full time ID:uDnQdo