Dot's Pretzels, LLC
Great Falls, MT
This individual will be responsible to develop relationships with the sales team to help facilitate the efficient and accurate completion of the sales process.
Specific Duties Include:
• Assist all aspects of the sales process.
• Provide support to the sales team on deals including uploading paperwork to the deal, reviewing, updating, final approving and winning the deal in the system.
• Use Company provided systems/tools (i.e.S2) to assist or complete the documentation, tracking, recording, follow up, and capture all related sales activity in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assist the sales team in locating and securing equipment and attachments.
• Order inventory, track deliveries and get quotes from manufacturing partners for stock orders.
• Monitor reports in S2 and disseminate information as needed.
• Monitor and clear general ledger accounts.
• Conduct monthly inventory.
• Review finance documents before being presented to the customer.
• Partner with the Equipment Coordinator and/or Yard Coordinator on all aspects of the yard and trafficking process.
• Stay up to date on current manufacturing partners and/or vendor programs and financing.
• Responsible for purchasing all extended warranties for sold equipment.
• Perform all tasks within company audit guidelines.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.