Mark Rite Lines Equipment Company, Inc.
- Leads, coaches, measures and develops team to execute strategic sales strategies, develop sales skills, and comply with the utilization of sales reporting tools.
- Drives to achieve North American revenue and profitability set in the Annual Operating Plan for new business, gross margins, inventory management, and expense control.
- Analyze sales and marketing data to develop sales strategies and initiatives for MRL equipment and part sales.
- Evaluate sales personnel and recommend appropriate training and support as necessary.
- Drive alignment of strategies/vision within direct channel.
- Maintain scorecards (or metrics), evaluate performance and recommends actions for Sales team.
- Leads team to develop content curriculum for customer meetings and provides resources to other international dealer meetings as requested.
- Coordinate with Engineering to address field issues and maintain customer relationships.
- Prepare necessary monthly and quarterly reports to communicate market activity, unit forecast, demonstration participation and other relevant information.
- Review necessary reports, public information relating to MRL’s market share, current and target customers, trends, and competitive analysis and adjusts sales strategies accordingly.
- Attend open houses, trade shows, sales meeting to gather, analyze, evaluate sales activities, track leads and actively translate into additional revenue stream.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with customer to understand future need and translate information to Engineering and Operations to provide direction for future R&D Projects.
- Perform other duties, assignments and special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Marketing or Engineering discipline
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Marketing or Sales Management preferably in a heavy equipment industry
• Ability to travel 50% of time
• Solid organization skills and ability to effectively communicate to influence decisions
• Ability to gather and analyze sales data in a mature market
• Documented record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives
• Ability to learn and retain product specific information
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and Customer Relationship Management software