Sales Equipment Manager
Vacuum Technologies, LLC
National Carwash Solutions has grown to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 500 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
As a Sales Equipment Manager, you will effectively grow sales territory assigned by generating new business sales for both tunnel and In Bay carwashes as well as work with current clients to replace existing equipment. In addition, the Sales Equipment Manager will work with each client and prospective client to show how National Carwash Solutions, Inc. works to continually build a more profitable car wash for their customers. Successful candidates will offer consultative selling techniques centered on NCS’s car wash equipment offerings, cleaning solutions and service offerings provided by our professional, nationwide field service team.
- Keep close contact with current customers to find out about their evolving business needs. Make value-added recommendations based on needs and work with the appropriate corporate services contacts to ensure clients are taken care of and customer needs are met. Troubleshoot problems as necessary to aide in client retention
- Must cold call to generate new business leads and work with the corporate marketing department to follow up on industry leads
- Travel to prospective client and current client sites to assess needs and make recommendations pertaining to replacing current equipment and/or for installing a new car wash
- Learn all product and services offerings within a short timeframe and become the subject matter expert on all solutions offerings. Must communicate and promote our product and service offerings accurately and execute on customer needs as appropriate
- Coordinate responsibilities with area service manager, technicians, and delivery personnel to grow the service activities, if applicable
- Place orders for equipment sales, collect down payment, progress payment and final payment.
- Confirm and communicate delivery date, and monitors the pre-installation preparation at customer locations. May make or delegate post installation courtesy calls to customers to insure satisfaction of company products and service
- Attend and may participate in various conventions. Obtains and follows-up on sales leads
- Work with Regional Manager establishing equipment sales, chemical and service growth goals and objectives
- Work within established company pricing and discount structures
- Keep Regional Manager apprised of all sales activities. Submits reports and maintains communication with various individuals and departments within the company to advise them of problems, suggestions, accomplishments, etc.
- Responsible for knowing and complying with company policies and procedures. Keeps his/her Regional Manager informed of all significant problems, progress or difficulties
- Attend hearings or meetings as necessary to assist customers in obtaining required government authorization to install National Car Wash Solutions vehicle wash systems
- Responsible for following all National Car Wash Solutions policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to travel extensively within the assigned territory. Overnight travel will be required
- Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
- Ensure all team members comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
- Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time
- Attends weekly demand call
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Business Management experience, preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of proven sales experience in similar industry selling business-to-business.
- Car wash industry experience, capital equipment sales and/or broadline sales in convenience store industry experience are required.
- Valid driver’s license including a safe driving record is required.
- Must be familiar with sales cycles and have the ability to work within a typical sales cycle of approximately 30-90 days
- Must work well independently, be a self-starter and manage time and travel within policy/budget
- Proven track record of value be assertive and have the ability to make value-added recommendations to clients and prospects. Sales process focuses on consultative sales experience and a high level of motivation to succeed in building and maintaining relationships in assigned territory
- Communicate our value proposition utilizing NCS tool kit focusing on customer profitability, ROI and overall value
- Must maintain a professional appearance, positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Must possess a highly energetic sales personality to and be customer-focused.
- Proficient in utilizing CRM required; SalesForce.com strongly preferred
- Proficient managing business expenses and completing expense reports on time