Sales Intern (Summer 2024)
The Sales Intern will be working along side our sales professionals you will engage and be hands on learning about how Vertiv builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities. Vertiv supports today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions.
- Support the Key Reseller business with projects and hands on activity to drive Vertiv awareness with the partner including solutions and capabilities.
- Act as a resource by providing exceptional customer service through answering questions and resolving issues, both technical and commercial.
- Network with existing Partner influencers to gain referrals to other sales representatives within the partner’s team.
- Make outbound calls to Partner Accounts to sell, encourage deal registrations, follow up with existing registrations, offer complimentary products and upsell.
- Create proposals (quotes) in Oracle Sales Cloud CPQ and follow up with those opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently pursuing degree in Business, Data Science, Engineering or related field
- Proficient with MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Demonstrate interpersonal, communication, and team skills
- Motivated self-starter, with a high capacity for rapid learning and attention to detail
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup. We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $5.0 billion in revenue, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
The successful candidate will embrace Vertiv’s Core Principals & Behaviors to help execute our Strategic Priorities.
OUR CORE PRINCIPALS: Safety. Integrity. Respect. Teamwork. Diversity & Inclusion.
OUR STRATEGIC PRIORITIES
- Customer Focus
- Operational Excellence
- High-Performance Culture
- Financial Strength
- Own It
- Act With Urgency
- Foster a Customer-First Mindset
- Think Big and Execute
- Lead by Example
- Drive Continuous Improvement
- Learn and Seek Out Development
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We promote equal opportunities for all with respect to hiring, terms of employment, mobility, training, compensation, and occupational health, without discrimination as to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression (including transgender status or sexual stereotypes), genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, protected veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [email protected]
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, O, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.ID:uDnQdo