Sales Manager – Southeast US Region
Johanna Foods, Inc.
Johanna Foods is a state-of-the-art food manufacturer located in Flemington, New Jersey. Privately operated since 1995, Johanna Foods is now one of the country's largest producers and distributors of fruit juices, drinks and yogurt. Our products include the popular La Yogurt and Sabor Latino yogurt, Tree Ripe juices, Earth Wise juice beverages, Ssips and Sabor Latino drinks and nectars, and Ssips aseptic drink boxes, all using cutting-edge technologies and only the freshest, highest quality ingredients. Johanna Foods is also a leading private label and co-pack juice and yogurt producer, manufacturing products for numerous leading retailers and brands.
The Sales Manager - Southeast US Region is responsible for managing branded and private label sales for Johanna Companies. The scope of responsibility includes execution of sales plans for development of new and existing business via bids, selling and prospecting. Primary function is to increase sales by analyzing and assessing customer’s alignment with Johanna capabilities, category performance & consumer preference. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Sales located at the Flemington, NJ Corporate Headquarters, and will have an office located in Naples, FL.
Johanna Foods Compensation:
- Annual compensation between $70K and $80K, based on skills, experience and testing
- Premium healthcare benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Retirement savings account
- Company paid life insurance, vacation, holidays and sick days
- Lead all activities associated with assigned accounts.
- Execute plans and programs to achieve maximum sales volume and profit objectives.
- Support the cross-functional development of sales plans, strategies, objectives, policies, and procedures for the Johanna Companies business.
- Achieve established growth and profitability targets for assigned customers including P&L input and review.
- Plan and execute quarterly business reviews with assigned accounts or as required, in order to drive business and build relationships at various levels.
- Manage promotional activities to insure effective execution of sales plans.
- Manage all promotional retail tracking for all key competitive products within assigned accounts.
- Create Plan of Action by account along with broker input and support to drive category initiatives and insure that all the stakeholders are on the same page.
- Create, optimize, and maintain relationships with corporate headquarters and independent customers.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in CPG sales is required
- Established experience and understanding of CPG selling in a manufacturing environment
- Track record of being highly customer focused, building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects against deadlines
- Knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate professionally and clearly through excellent written and verbal means.
- Demonstrates analytical ability and ease in working with and presenting data.
- Ability to work independently on projects to achieve the desired result.
- Manages multiple tasks and sets priorities according to key business needs.
- Establish value added customer relationships which drive sales and improves business results
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to align on reset timing, approvals, and new item authorizations
- Accurately forecasts business requirements
- Skilled in general computer use and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- Knowledge of exporting perishable products preferred
Travel up to 50% of the time
This position will work out of the Southern Florida Office in Naples, FL