PAPE’ MACHINERY, INC. – AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION – SACRAMENTO REGION
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you enjoy leading a team and driving results? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you! Pape’ Machinery, the premier capital equipment dealer in the West, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Manager to lead their sales team in the Sacramento region.
At Pape’, you can count on us to heavily invest in your career through training, resources, and support. We want to see your career flourish, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As our Sales Manager, you will be in a leadership role where you will oversee and support all Territory Managers (TMs) in the region who sell equipment to our customers. You will drive the sales team to success, all in an effort to ensure our customers can count on us to provide them top-notch equipment for their businesses.
Every day, you will build, coach, and lead the sales team, establish sales strategies, track sales results, interact with customers, and identify new sales targets. To thrive in this role, you must be a great leader, results-driven, and have a desire to create a great experience for our members and customers.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 10 years of sales experience is preferred.
- Prior successful management experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Agriculture equipment products/services.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain good customer and member relations.
Starting Compensation: $110,000 - $125,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Progressive Vacation Plans, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays – Members receive 80 hours of vacation (First year is prorated for new hires based on start date), 24 hours of Sick Leave, and 7 paid holidays each year. Papé vacation plans also have tiers based on your seniority, so as your seniority grows, your vacation time off does as well.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,300 members and 85 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.