Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Nexstar Media Group, Inc.
East Providence, RI
Our people make all the difference in our success.
With 200 television stations (including partner stations) in 116 markets, Nexstar Media Group, Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. But we are more than that. We’re also a technology company. Along with a broad range of broadcast opportunities, Nexstar staffs a growing and diversified digital media operation encompassing content management and mobile platforms, content marketing, targeted advertising products, and strategic digital design and advertising operations. From newsroom to sales to operations to digital technology, joining Nexstar Nation offers unlimited opportunities for your career endeavors. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will support the planning and execution of all multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns designed to drive ad sales revenue for the company. They will possess a demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization and support the strategic and creative development of compelling ad sales marketing materials. We are looking for a coordinator with 1-2 years of experience in ad sales marketing and communications. The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative thinker who excels at telling compelling marketing stories designed to engage current and prospective advertising clients and increase consideration. They will possess excellent analytical and creative thinking skills and can clearly and effectively communicate concise solutions to complex problems. The ideal candidate will be a strong collaborator and work effectively with diverse teams across the company including Marketing, Ad Sales, and local content creation.
The Administrative Assistant provides a full range of administrative and clerical support to the Vice President/General Manager and other station personnel, ensuring excellent customer service always. This position is located at WPRI-TV.
Performs all support functions for the Sales Department including:
- Support the ad sales marketing team working across all functional areas as needed including trade marketing & demand generation, communications & public relations, sales enablement & product marketing, and creative services.Coordinate processing of all ad sales requests including Call set-up and management, documentation organization, and note-taking during meetings.
- Assist with the writing and creative development of ad sales marketing materials, including one-sheets and sales decks, campaign recaps, case studies, sizzle reels, and custom promotions.
- Coordinate social media marketing efforts across B2B accounts on LinkedIn and Facebook, creating content calendars, and monthly reports, and coordinating creative assets.
- Manage premium and collateral inventory and distribution to sales offices as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the sales department and the leadership as needed.
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a Marketing or Ad Sales support role at a Media, Broadcast or Entertainment company preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or Management preferred
- Passion and desire to work in the TV, Digital, Mobile, and OTT media space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Must work well independently and with a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel