Sales Merchandiser – Part Time
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. High Country
Coca-Cola, with its many brands, has been recognized and enjoyed by people around the world for over a century. Founded in 1956, Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is a family owned, regional Bottler serving portions of Colorado, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.
Every day we honor our core values of Honesty, Integrity, Trust and Respect through encouraging our team members to develop, grow and serve. Together we become more effective and productive… in life and work.
Refresh your career and join us in refreshing the world!
- Starting hourly wage as a Part-Time Sales Merchandiser is $18.00 an hour depending on experience!
- Paid Time Off!
- Product Discounts!
- Mileage Reimbursement!
What will you do as a Sales Merchandiser?
- Use your own vehicle travel to customer locations following designated route.
- At each customer location ensure that product is properly placed on shelves and in displays.
- Use a 2-wheel or 4-wheel cart to move product from the customer’s back room.
- Make sure there are no outdated products in the customer’s back room or out on the customer’s shelves.
- Build relationships with other members of the sales team and the customers that we serve.
In the Sales Merchandiser role, we are seeking someone who:
- Is detail focused
- Loves working with customers face-to-face
- Likes to be on the move, and is capable of lifting up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Has a valid driver’s license
- Can work independently with little supervision
In the Sales Merchandiser role, we prefer candidates who:
- Have a High school diploma or GED
- Have about 1 to 3 years of general work experience
- Have prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience
Part-Time Sales Merchandiser Benefits will include:
- Pay starting at $18.00 an hour
- Product Discounts!
- Part-Time PTO!
- 401K With Employer Match
- Much more!
Our Highest Principle – Honor God in all that we do. We believe in the Dignity & Worth of every person!
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a drug-free workplace.