Great Day Improvements, LLC
About Great Day Improvements, LLC
Great Day Improvements, LLC is the exclusive manufacturer and installer of the Patio Enclosures and Stanek Windows brands, as well as parent of Hartshorn Custom Contracting, one of Tampa’s leading custom pool and screen enclosure manufacturers and installers. Specializing in residential and light commercial projects, the company serves its customers across 45 metropolitan markets (and counting) throughout the United States. Great Day Improvements is one of the nation’s largest home improvement companies according to REMODELING Magazine’s 550 List and Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500 List, has an A rating with the BBB and an overall Google rating of 4.4 with over 1,200 reviews. To learn more, visit www.patioenclosures.com, www.stanekwindows.com, www.greatdayimprovements.com, www.hccscreens.com
We are looking for enthusiastic Female and Male sales professionals eager to earn a great living. Home improvement Industry experience is a plus, but not required - we offer an 8-week paid training program. This position starts with 8 weeks of training pay that then moves onto a full, uncapped commission with excellent bonus incentives. Unlimited earnings await a highly motivated person with the ability to close sales.
Our design consultants run company generated leads to design, present and price our home improvement solutions in the comfort of the clients home. Understanding of basic sales and marketing concepts desired. Home remodeling knowledge is also helpful.
Strong presentation, exceptional customer service skills, the ability to work independently and attention to detail combined with the ability to communicate the value of our exceptional products and services are the components necessary to be successful.
NO COLD CALLING OR OVERNIGHT TRAVEL.
- Displays and demonstrates assigned product lines, using samples and catalogs to emphasize marketable features and benefits to potential customers in their homes.
- Completes and returns all paperwork in a timely manner and prepares all sales calls reports
- May be required to work some trade shows, showrooms, and other opportunity- generated venues.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with sun rooms.
- Responsible for customer follow up. Included but not limited to visiting the job post-completion.
- Attend all sales meetings at both the branch and corporate levels.
- Assists in training new and existing sales staff as required.
- Achieve goals established by the company.
- One year minimum face to face customer service experience
- Experience in the Home Improvement and Construction Industry a plus.
- Results driven with the ability to sell value over price.
- Reliable transportation, and a clean driving record
- Personal/Sick Days
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short and Long-term Disability Benefits
- 401K with Company Matching
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all personals hired will be required to verify identify and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.