Sales Representative- Gordonsville Area
We are seeking a Sales Representative for our Eastern Middle Tennessee operations based out of Gordonsville, TN. The successful candidate for this role will have an uncompromising focus on safety excellence and will have responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Increasing company revenue through increased sales volumes.
- Maintaining favorable and effective relationships with current customers.
- Identifying and prospecting new customers.
- Favorably resolving customer complaints in accordance with company policy and industry best practices.
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in market and develop specific strategies to obtain the business.
- Assist in overseeing sales process from pricing to enforcing credit terms and preparing contracts.
- Assessing sales functions and potential on prospective acquisitions.
- 4+ years of experience and success in sales environment.
- 2+ years of sales experience in the aggregates, asphalt, construction, or related industry preferred not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proven sales, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Capable of demonstrating product knowledge, market conditions and competition.
- Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills required.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Able to occasionally travel overnight.
Rogers Group is a drug-free workplace providing extensive benefits, industry leading compensation and a safe and secure working environment.
RGI EEO Statement
An Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. All applications are accepted online at www.rogersgroupinc.comID:uDnQdo