Sales Representative I / Account Manager (Aerospace)
voestalpine Roll Forming Corp.
Are you a proactive, customer-service oriented person who enjoys working with team members from all departments to help ensure our customers’ success? Strongly-skilled at communications and follow-through? Apply now!
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Sales Representatives’ objective is to ensure excellent customer service, operational efficiencies, and communications are maintained to achieve revenue and profit goals. This role will manage assigned accounts’ sales activities (i.e., delivery, quality, pricing, contract), address and resolve issues as they arise, and communicate with assigned accounts often. They will develop forecasting reports in collaboration with appropriate internal resources and management direction. The Sales Representative will be responsible for maintaining multi-level relationships, supporting strategic marketing and sales initiatives, and analyzing existing contracts in support of requests for quotes (RFQ’s) from assigned customers.
See job description for more details.
Schedule: This position will primarily work eight or more hours per day, five days per week based on business needs and will primarily be day-time hours but may occasionally work or travel nights and weekends for events and special projects.
This is an onsite, remote-flexible position.
- Up to 3 years’ experience in sales, customer interaction experience or equivalent years of customer interaction and manufacturing experience.
- Associate degree or equivalent years of experience and training
- Proficient with computers, including strong skills in Microsoft office products and ability to learn others including Sales Force and our ERP.
- Ability to work onsite with a reasonable commute to Shelbyville, KY
- Ability travel domestically and/or internationally, up to 10% of time.
- US Person as defined by ITAR/EAR
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the manufacturing industry and/or production planning.
- Experience reviewing contractual agreements.
- Familiarity with or knowledge of metals, roll forming or metal forming processes.
- Engineering degree or experience
Who We Are
voestalpine Roll Forming Corporation, or RFC as we call it, supplies custom roll formed metal components into several industries including Aerospace, Construction, Material Handling, Off-Highway, Office Furniture, Solar and Transportation. In 2000, Roll Forming Corporation was acquired by globally leading technology group voestalpine AG and became part of the Metal Forming, Tubes and Sections division. Today, voestalpine Roll Forming Corporation has seven production facilities across three states with five facilities and headquarters located in Shelby County, Kentucky and one facility each in Pennsylvania and Indiana.
What We Offer You
- Several great benefit plans, including multiple health insurance options, vision, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability coverage, health-saving accounts, or flexible spending account
- 401K or 401K Roth up to 6% Match
- Quarterly Profit-Sharing Bonus. Example: we paid out over $5000 in last 12 months
- Apprenticeship programs & tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Leadership training opportunities
- TogetherWeCare, a philanthropic volunteer program that allows employees to support their community while on company time
- Countdown to Zero, a global environmental impact initiative that strives to make our work environments more efficient and environmentally friendly
Learn more at www.rfcorp.com/careers/life-at-rfc/
voestalpine Roll Forming Corporation is an At Will employer. Employment will be at-will, which means that either the employee or the employer may terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without prior notice, and with or without cause.
Roll Forming Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, and any other federal, state, or locally protected classifications. Please contact us at [email protected] if you require any alternate application form or accommodation during our hiring process due to disability.