Sales Representative – Land
Fugro USA Land
The Sales Representative will represent the full suite of Roads service line of Fugro (USA) Land products and service customers. The role is responsible for existing client maintenance and development of new clients. This position also requires the sales representative to work cooperatively with a team of Fugro employees on proposal development, collateral materials and estimating jobs.
- Identify new areas of opportunity with existing clients
- Conduct business development activities such as client visits, brown bag seminars, presentations, phone calls, and attend industry related trade shows
- Support business development strategy
- Develop and maintain rapport with new and existing clients for future business development and/or referrals
- Identify new clients and develop relationships with them to discover potential areas of growth
- Track client feedback information and ensure commitments to clients are met
- Record interactions with clients and distribute relevant client or opportunity information internally
- Use smart pricing techniques during client visits and presentations
- Work closely with internal staff on development of proposals
- Express benefits vs features during all client facing interactions
- Legally authorized to work in the United States, without restrictions
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Roadway Engineering, Geography, Remote Sensing, GIS, Lidar, and/or other terrestrial data collection techniques, or marketing/business development (with roadway, pavement engineering BD experience)
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience or exceptional working knowledge of sales concepts, methods, techniques, and strategies is required
- Minimum of 3 years of managing (developing and maintaining) strong client relationships
- Knowledge of CRM tools like Microsoft Dynamics, SalesForce, Atlassian or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to travel extensively within assigned geographic region
- Possess a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Possess the ability to obtain a valid passport for international travel
- Outstanding interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and function effectively in a dynamic environment, addressing multiple demands of production, clients, and affiliates
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective time management skills
- Work is conducted primarily in an office setting and at customer locations
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Ability to sit for long periods of time (travel) and the ability to stand for long periods of time (trade shows)
Our Contribution to You (Growth Opportunity)
At Fugro, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At Fugro, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- A choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans.
- Basic Group Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- A broad range of voluntary benefits.
- An employer-matched, 100% vested 401(k) Plan.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
Fugro USA posting Disclaimer
Fugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly at 713-369-5600, option 5 or email@example.com.