Sales Service Representative-Chicagoland Area Suburbs
Aramark Uniform Services, LLC
Downers Grove, IL
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Meets sales goals for overall route growth to enhance profitability.
- Prospecting, Cold Calling, Setting appointments and meeting sales quota.
- Procurement of additional new business.
- Safely operates a company van in designated areas to provide products and service to a variety of clients. Verifies daily preventative maintenance of vehicle and maintains proper operator documentation.
- Manages daily route independently to ensure accurate and timely delivery of product, per company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Reviews invoices daily for complete and accurate information and makes corrections as needed.
- Develops leads/prospects, calls on prospective customers to solicit business, prepares service agreements, and installs new accounts.
- Understands services, policies, and pricing methods and clearly explains the same to the customer.
- Monitors customer feedback and handles customer issues in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Take responsibility for your personal safety and watch out for the safety of others. Use safe precautions, proper tools, and equipment, and adhere to all safe work practices and policies.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license, and excellent driving record.
- Sales and Customer service experience with a wide variety of consistent customer contact.
- Strong math and basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated experience selling services/products and generating new business preferred.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment, and think quickly to identify/solve customer concerns.
- Exposure to adverse and varying weather conditions which may include extreme hot/cold temperatures depending on geographical location. Fast-paced environment requiring irregular and long hours.
- Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of 25 lbs. and load/unload product from truck without assistance. Must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver 50+ lbs. Requires bending, squatting, climbing, and reaching.