SALESPERSON – OUTSIDE
Danas Safety Supply, Inc.
Dana Safety Supply is seeking Outside Salespersons for the western South Carolina Market!
Outside Salespersons are responsible for all aspects of the sales process in a given territory by initiating and maintaining the day-to-day business relationships with current customers while developing new customer relationships. Relationships include law enforcement, fire, EMS, and public safety entities. The outside salesperson must continually update their knowledge of Dana Safety Supply products while developing various sales tools to sell new products
- Make regularly scheduled sales calls on assigned customers in your territory.
- Proactively identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Work closely with managers within the territory to ensure the territory growth plan is being met.
- Be viewed as the key contact by end-users.
- Work closely with managers in setting, monitoring, and achieving sales goals.
- Proactively develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Remain up to date and compliant with appropriate local, state, and federal regulations.
- Review orders for correct pricing and content.
- Complete required reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
- Learn and navigate our computer systems.
- Attend training and sales meetings.
- Assemble and disassemble trade show booths.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three years of outside sales experience (Industry experience preferred).
- Exemplify exceptional customer service skills.
- Attend trade shows and other sales related functions.
- 75% of time spent traveling and visiting customers.
- Is detail oriented.
- Meets deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Maintain a professional and approachable appearance.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the products.
- Correspond and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Compensation includes a salary plus commissions.
Minimum work week of 40 hours or whatever it takes to meet sales goals. Travel may include Evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays
Dana Safety Supply (DSS) is a major distributor of Emergency Vehicle Lights, Sirens, Vehicle Equipment, Tactical Duty Gear, and Apparel for Police, Fire, Security and Public Safety Professionals. We have multiple locations in 13 states and employee more than 390 team members. DSS is a subsidiary of the Duval Motor Company, a company that has been in continuous operation, and under the same ownership since 1916.
We offer a rich suite of benefits to include 401k, Health and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paternity Leave, Paid Time Off, a robust wellness program and much more.
Access our website for more details www.danasafetysupply.com
All applicants are required to demonstrate the ability to pass all pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, drug test and be able to present a valid driver's license.
EOE/Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.