Scale House Operator
World Energy, Inc.
About World Energy
World Energy exists to make net-zero real. We empower leading companies committed to net-zero carbon to cut emissions in the hardest-to-abate sectors right now. Our solutions include sustainable aviation fuel, renewable diesel, biodiesel, and green hydrogen. We continue to drive change, set new standards, and play a key role in making net zero real for all.
This position is responsible for weighing trucks entering and leaving the facility. In addition, providing information and directing customers in a professional and courteous manner, and ensuring the safety of the customer and other employees through observation of safety rules and regulations.
- Daily (Mon-Fri) contact with our customers on loading diesel, gasoline and jet trucks allocation limits.
- Rack outages communication to all customers.
CUSTOMER BILLS OF LADING
- Weight scale all products by truck inbound and outbound (handwritten ticket).
- Create G3 bills of lading on the computer system.
- Checking all trailers to insure the last contents will be safe to load on top off.
- Provide product labels for all inbound and outbound truck loads (quality control).
- Handling all visitors, contractors, and warehouse deliveries thru the security gate.
- Constant viewing of the security cameras throughout the company premises.
OFFICE SCALE HOUSE PHONE
- Receiving outside calls to the plant during business hours and off hours.
- Emergency calls to outside agencies during an emergency.
TRUCKING INBOUND/OUTBOUND TRACKING
- Updating the meters, tanks and products on all products when a tank is put into service by operations.
- Bill of lading shipment corrections when needed.
Communication on the two-way radio all day with operations on all truck loading and unloading for rack direction.
- 2-3 years petrochemical or related industry experience preferred.
- Experience with Guardian 3 system preferred
- Must possess excellent people skills, the ability to perform compliance work, the ability to make practical decisions, and the ability to communicate with diverse audiences.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship.
- High School or equivalent.
The company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. It takes affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all people, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.