Scrap Cutter, Brandenburg, KY.
The Levy Group of Companies
Do you enjoy operating equipment but are looking to spice up your routine? If you enjoy working outdoors, believe in precision, live by the saying measure twice cut once and like to tinker, you would be a great fit for our scrap cutter position. As the kids say…”This opportunity is fire!”
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Prescription, 401(K) with 3% Employer Contribution, Long- and Short-term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualified skilled trade programs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Operate a forklift, maghoe, and front-end loader
- Operate a burning station
- Operate torch to cut ingots
- Regulate natural gas and cutting oxygen
- Shovel material
- Drive a truck
- Maintain records related to production and hours worked
- Make basic repairs to equipment
- Comply with all safety requirements and environmental guidelines
- Other duties as directed by Manager
- Experience operating a forklift, maghoe, and front-end loader
- Experience welding and cutting
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb and lift up to 50lbs
- Basic Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work outside for extended periods of time
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. The Levy Group of Companies makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.