Seasonal Harvest Help
Columbia Grain International, LLC
Columbia Grain International, LLC is a global leader in the origination, processing, logistics and distribution of high-quality bulk grains, pulses, edible beans, oilseeds, and organics for domestic and worldwide export markets. Our vertically integrated company is headquartered in Portland, OR, and we own and operate over 60 facilities including grain elevators and pulse processing plants across WA, WI, ID, MT, NE, ND.
At all levels of our organization, our employees are some of the most experienced and knowledgeable in the industry. We've spent over 40 years cultivating lasting partnerships with a wide network of producers and the local communities surrounding our facilities, which enables us to source the highest quality product to "make markets" and fulfill our mission of nourishing the world, safely.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading/unloading trucks and railcars.
- Sweeping dump pits and general cleaning/upkeep duties.
- Weighing trucks and sampling grain for moisture, weight, and condition.
- Process paperwork per department procedures; to include data entry.
- Maintains a professional and safe work environment.
- Other duties assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Education and Experience
- Highschool diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Basic knowledge of working with a computer and mechanical skills.
- Good work ethic (team environment, both safe and quality), efficient and willingness to perform all required work with good attendance.
Successful completion of initial and ongoing employment screens, including but not limited to criminal background and vehicle record as required.
Columbia Grain is an Equal Opportunity EmployerID:uDnQdo