Second Shift Order Puller Team Lead
The Empire Co.
The Second Shift Order Puller Lead will assist the Order Pulling Supervisor with the continuous workflow of the department and ensure employees are performing work safely and accurately. The person in this role will be considered a subject expert.
Novo Building Products is an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor of mouldings, stair parts, doors, and specialty building products. Novo Building Products family of companies includes Ornamental Decorative Millwork, L.J. Smith Stair Systems, Empire Moulding & Millwork, Southwest Moulding & Millwork, and Novo Direct.
Just as our products are used to build something new and inspire others to make living spaces more beautiful, we endeavor to impact the people and communities we touch every day positively.
• Train new team members on job processes, Company policies and procedures, and safety policies and processes.
• Assist in the distribution of work assignments.
•Other duties may be assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Required)
• Able to perform all scanner functions.
• Able to communicate verbally and in written form with all levels of employees and management.
• Computer competency.
• Must be able to handle product lengths and lift weights to 50 lbs physically.
• Will be exposed to seasonal weather elements and wood dust.
• Prior training or supervisory experience.
An employee must meet the physical demands described here to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
• 100%: Stands, handle or feel, squeezing or grasping
• 80%: Reaching with hands and arms, depth perception
• 50%: Walk, repetitive motion, operate equipment
• 10%: Work bent at the waist, climbing, bending, twisting
• Lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
• Lift 75-100 lbs. with assistance.
Why Work with Us?
We offer competitive wages, shift premiums, and benefits. Benefits include a clean work environment, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee assistance program, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 401k program with employer match.
We have a dynamic culture with our team members who are encouraged to contribute, change, grow, and get rewarded accordingly. So if you're passionate about contributing to a great team, we would love to hear from you!
For more information, please visit our website at: www.novobp.com/careers
NOVO Building Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V